Participants of the 6th AASIC will be researchers, professionals, practitioners, and students from, but not limited to, Asia Pacific region. They will present their research, best practices, and experiences in their field and share it to the audiences.
*IMPORTANT : Please contact the 6th AASIC committee at: email@example.com if you need assistance for a Visa application to visit Thailand. Please note that the participants fee is NOT included the Visa application fee. The 6th AASIC committe will ONLY issue a letter to assist you to make a Visa, if it is required.
All the 6th AASIC participants are required to pay the participants fee before 15 September 2018 (after the notification of acceptance is issued).
Participant Fee 2,500 THB/Person* (for all nationalities)
*MFU students and staffs/lecturers will get a scholarship to present their paper.
** Members of PERMITHA (all Indonesian students who study in universities in Thailand) will get a special price 1,500 THB/Person
*Note: The registration is not included the transfer fee
Participants will receive:
- Conference Kits (MFU bag, abstract book, pen, note, name tag)
- Proceedings with QR Scan Code
- Free Wifi to access the internet around Campus
- Lunch and coffee break during the conference
- Opening Ceremony, Welcome Dinner with Lanna (Traditional Kingdom of Northern Thailand) cuisine, and Closing Ceremony.
- Transportation to pick up from airport to MFU. **NOTE: with the condition that the participants must arrive at Mae Fah Luang International airport during office hour (08.00 am – 17.00 pm)
During the event, two special events of: 1) Evening Walk; and 2) Chiang Rai to Remember will be offered to all participants. On-spot payment is needed to participate in this event. Please contact the 6th AASIC committee for the term and condition of the event.
*If participants wish to proceed with the payment process, please transfer the registration fee to an account:
(Payment in THB Only)
Bangkok Bank, no. 672 – 008189 – 9, Mae Fah Luang University branch, account name: Mae Fah Luang University (มหาวิทยาลัยแม่ฟ้าหลวง)
Submit your proof of payment here:
Please strictly informed that we WILL NOT proceed your participation until you submit payment proof and report your name(s).
* MFU students and staffs/lecturers please contact the 6th AASIC committee for the term and condition of the scholarship.
** Members of PERMITHA (all Indonesian students who study in universities in Thailand) please contact the 6th AASIC committee for the term and condition of the special price.…